Tregarn Hand-held RF Woodwelder
Tregarne manufactures the Woodwelder and an enormous range of clamping technology at their base in Hertfordshire, England. The team has a combined 90 years of clamping and RF experience which gives customers a great starting point when discussing new projects. Tregarne has moved the Woodwelder in to the 21st century with a huge improvement program, which has made the Woodwelder a great machine.The development of the clamping range, from the PegBoard Clamp to more innovative bespoke solutions puts Tregarne as your number one clamping and Woodwelder partner.
Included with purchase: Hand Gun Supplied With Standard + Off Set Electrodes Sets and One Bottle of Glue
- 240V (standard 13-amp 3-pin plug)
- Nominal 27.2 Mhz generator frequency
- 3-10 second curing speed per weld
- 50mm effective penetration
- Ouput .5 - .6 amps at 2400V on load
- Hardwearing powder-coated finish
- Cabinet fittings are fully earthed.
- Cutout switch isolates main power if rear access panel is removed
- 10 amp panel-mounted fuse for protection
- Adjustable timer with elapsed buzzer to alter cure time
- Hand gun incorporates on/off trigger, thumb-operated fine tuning control and R.F. power indicator meter. Supplied w/2 sets of electrodes.
- Dimensions: 66 x 43 x 44 cm