TigerStop's 25th Anniversary Try Before You Buy Program
with John G Weber Company
TigerStop is every manufacturer’s best kept secret. We have been the #1 choice of manufacturers for 25 years for a reason. TigerStops not only increase accuracy and productivity, they reduce waste, rework, and raw material costs. Our products help local manufacturers compete on a global scale.
We think it’s time to let the cat, er, tiger, out of the bag!
To celebrate our quarter century anniversary we want TigerStop products to be accessible to all. Why keep a secret this big?
If you’ve always wanted to try out a TigerStop or SawGear, well, now is your chance. This is how it works:
- Place an order for a SawGear or Tigerstop with John G Weber Co., Inc.
- Put 50% down on the machine + outbound freight costs. Once your deposit is received, TigerStop will build your machine, and you will pay the balance before your machine ships.
- Try it out! Once you have received your TigerStop or SawGear machine you have 25 days to enable, use, and determine if you are going to keep it.
Tried It & Wanna Buy It
Congratulations on your new purchase!
Tried It & Don’t Wanna Buy It
So you tried it and it’s not for you. That’s ok! If for any reason at all within the 25 day trial period you decide you do not want to keep your machine, you must complete the following for FREE return freight:
- Coordinate with TigerStop’s customer service team, email@example.com, to receive your RGA number.
- Fill out TigerStop’s Try Before You Buy Return Survey.
- Properly package your machine using original packaging material if possible.
Once the above steps are completed and the returned machine is received by TigerStop, you will get a full refund within 2 weeks.
So, what’s the catch?
There isn’t one! Worst case scenario you have to fill out a survey to receive return freight credit. Best case scenario you get to own a SawGear or TigerStop product and cut through the competition.
There is one small disclaimer, but we think it’s pretty reasonable. After 25 years in the biz we understand that industrial machinery, when used 24/7 (the way it should be used) undergoes normal wear and tear. Dirt, grime, bangs, scratches, minor dents, are all normal. We like to think it gives the machine character. However, if a machine is returned after the trial period and it is no longer functional and/or repairable, you will be responsible for any of the costs. Capiche?
Not sure which machine is best suited for you?
Ask a John G Weber Co., Inc. sales rep
Call 920-452-4494 today!