Small Shops Win BIG with Striebig
Compact Spring Special!
Now until 5/27/19
All Compacts, including regular Compacts, Compact Pluses, Compact Plus Talls (5207), etc., whether in stock or to be ordered, are
specially priced at $1000 off list price!
If you're cutting panels on a small table saw, consider a Striebig panel saw instead!
Striebig machines are great for small shops cutting sheet goods, and provide a cleaner, safer, and more efficient method.
Considering a router?
Start with a Striebig first and work your way up to a CNC. Your Striebig can be a valuable tool to compliment your CNC for parts that don't need machining.
Panel Saw vs. Table Saw & Slider:
- Small footprint saves valuable shop space
- Safer than a table saw or slider
- Extremely accurate, chip free, and perfectly square parts
- Fast and easy to use
Panel Saw vs. CNC Router:
- More efficient at cutting plain square parts
- No programmer necessary
- Cheaper monthly cost (electric, dust, air, tooling)
- Quick learning curve