Offering saws for multiple applications:
Professional Craftsmen & Woodworkers
3HP Motor | 5HP Motor | 7.5HP Motor
Starting at $3,899
- 230 or 440V, 1 or 3 PH.
- 36" or 52" T-Glide Fence.
- Stops and retracts on accidental contact.
- European style riving knife to minimize kickback.
- Low profile blade guard for narrow cuts.
- Large start/stop paddle for hands-free shut off.
- Magnetic contactor motor control.
- Extra heavy castings.
UPDATE your SawStop Dust Collection
TSA-DC3 Industrial saw, $265.00,
Over the arm dust $199.00
Starting at $1,599
- Massive 62mm main bearing
- Heavy-duty arbor shaft
- Cast iron trunnions and arbor block
- Solid cast iron table with removable extension wings
- Dust-collecting blade shroud
- Saw Stop's revolutionary contact detection and brake system
1.75HP Motor | 3HP Motor
Starting at $2,299
The SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw provides superior performance to meet the demands of discerning craftsmen and woodworkers. With SawStop's legendary safety system, ground breaking 99% dust collection and peerless fit and finish, it's ready to help you get the job done.
Starting at $1,299
The SawStop jobsite Saw unites SawStop safety and pioneering innovation with compact portability. For the first time, the promise of SawStop safety, quality, and peace of mind can travel with you wherever you go.
- Easily rolled up a ramp and over uneven surfaces
- Sturdy steel construction with powder coating
- Hefty 10" rubber tires & full ball-bearing wheels
Upgrade your SawStop Cartridges!
We can upgrade a CB saw to an ICS.
|CB10 WA014 CB-to-ICS upgrade kit||$300|
|CB107 xxx ICS contactor Upgrade Kit *||$100|
|* (required if CB serial number is 0525xxxx or below)|
Kits include new Rev2 arbor assembly, rev 2 switch box, brake cartridge, cartridge key, arbor belt. When installation is complete, your saw's model number will change to ICSxxxxx (ie CB51230 S/N 07279099 becomes ICS51230 S/N 07279099); we send along a stick to cover the old model number sticker.
Accurate Technologies and TigerStop, along with other choices, can be added on to your SawStop as it would to any other saw.
- Add digital technology for around $199
- Add CNC capabilities for under $3,700
- Add Sliding Cross Cut Table for under $1,000