Print to PDF
Safety Speed SPM301 Screw Pocket Machine
- Free freight!
- 2-1/4 HP router motor
- 7 amp, 16,000-27,000 RPM drill
- Standard 110 Vac requirement
- Air requirement: 1-2 CFM at 80 PSI
- 44" high, 22" wide, 26" deep
- FENCE ADJUSTMENT: Simple back fence and stop rail make pocket adjustments for different screw lengths quick and easy.
- CONTROLLED FAST CUT: Mechanical CAM linkage allows pilot drill and router bit to be cutting at the same time, reducing cyle time without sacrificing cut quality. Controlled cut increases tool life.
- DEPTH GAUGE: Simple device makes it a snap to see pocket depth before you cut.
- POCKET DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: The 301 has the ability to change depth of pocket for different material thickness quickly with the simple crank of a handle.
- EASY ACCESS TO TOOLING: The SPM301 was designed with top down access to the tooling for quick bit changes and adjustments.
- CLICK FOR VIDEO.