Roto-Max Work Positioner
Call for pricing
The Roto-Max electric hydraulic work positioner places the load where the operator would like the work load positioned, allowing complete flexibility to do the ergonomically safest job with maximum efficiency.
Whether the load is one pound or 3,500 pounds, the positioner height does not change until the individual wants it to change. With a lowered height of only 6.5", the operator has easy access to the top layer of product. The raised height of 32.5" (plus pallet height) is ideally suited for most applications.
- 360 Degree rotating top with heavy duty cam rollers and exclusive Roto-Bearings.
- Cylinders with internal stops, hard chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue enamel
- Integral gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve
- Smooth steel top with yellow and black safety strips
- 10 foot power cord (Connector not included)
- Control box NEMA constant pressure, magnetic backed
- S.A.E. hoses and fittings
- Internally mounted motor
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter
|RTMX-25HS||26"||2,500 lbs||6.5"||32.5"||43" Dia.||10 sec||30" x 45"||1.5HP||115|
|RTMX-30||26"||3,000 lbs||6.5"||32.5"||43" Dia.||14 sec||30" x 45"||1.5HP||115|
|RTMX-35||26"||3,500 lbs||6.5"||32.5"||43" Dia.||19 sec||30" x 45"||2HP||230/460|