Pistorius MN-200 Double Miter Cut-Off Saw
Serial #: 39668
Stock Number: P-3-063 (w)
For wood, aluminum, plastics, and fiberglass. Simultaneously cuts a left and right 45° miter with each cycle, wasting little material. Leaves hands free to hold the material. Easy to regulate the cutting speed. This machine has vertical clamping. The counterbalanced saw heads return automatically, and the saw blades extend beyond the fence line when cycling, cutting completely through the material.
- (2) 1.5 HP
- 230/460 V
- 3,450RPM motors
- 2-5/8" Max. height & 3-5/16" max. width cap.
- 12" blade diameter capacity
- 5/8" diameter belt driven saw arbors
- Non-staggered blade movement - not for notching, only approx. 7" of travel is necessary to complete the stroke of the saw blades
- Foot pedal operated, actuated by air
- Scrap discharges to the bottom of the machine.
- Air filter, regulator, lubricator
- Magnetic push button starters
- Add double-palm buttons for safety (for an additional cost)
- Add a Sawgear to this setup for ultimate accuracy, safety, and productivity
Specifications subject to verification