2-46 Line Boring Machine
Dual 23 Spindle
Line Boring Machine
$9,944 230V, 3 PH
sales of new items from the JGW Co. warehouse are subject to incoming and
outgoing freight charges. FOB: Shipping Point DELIVERY: Immediate Subject
to Prior Sale TERMS: Payment with order.Minimum of a $125.00 Crating Fee if
needed. Prices are subject to change without notice. Used equipment is sold
as is, where is, unless otherwise specified. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. Freight, rigging,
and installation are not included unless otherwise specified, but arrangements
can be made at an additional cost. We reserve the right to correct clerical
or specification errors at anytime. All figures USD unless otherwise noted.
ATFS=As Taken From Service.
- Pneumatic Operation.
- 2 Pneumatic Index Pins.
- 2 Pneumatic Hold Downs.
- 4 Heavy Duty Cast Flip Stops.
- Telemechanique Control System.
- Heat Treated Steel Helical Gears.
- Available through brake to eliminate breakout when through boring.
- 2 Individually Moveable 23 Spindle Heads with TEFC BALDOR Motors For High Production Double Row Line Boring.
- Working table height = 37.5
- Operating pressure of 80 - 100 psi.
right pneumatic index pins.
- 2 individually moveable pneumatic hold downs.
fence capacity with 4 flip stops.
- 32mm centers, distance between first
last drill = 27.7
- 2 TEFC Baldor motors, 3,450 rpm, 2 hp -
230 volt (5.8 amps) 60 Hz Three Phase, turns off when pedal released.
- Each head accepts bits with 10mm shank, one flat side, 12 lefts
11 rights, maximum drilling depth of 60MM.
- Frame size = 44
wide by 48
- Machine weight = 1110 lbs
1175 lbs crated.
- Pneumatic Flip Stops.
- Quick Release Chucks.
- Dust Collection Shrouds.
- 440 Volt (2.9 amps) 60 Hz Three Phase.
- Additional 44
- 3rd Hold Down For Dense Surfaces (HPL etc.).
- Through Brake To Eliminate Breakout When Through Boring.