Model: Spark 5.8
Stock Number: I-1-249(w)
*Free freight within Wisconsin, installation can be arranged at extra cost.
Compact, automatic edge bander perfect for small/medium shops. Featuring rapid and reliable performance, the Spark has a solid, heavy-duty structure to ensure the very highest levels of consistency and repeatability. The Spark is the affordable, profitable solution engineered to take your production to the next level and improve your company's bottom line.
- Pre-Milling Unit- To rectify the edge of the panel with 2 HF motors - 12.000 rpm – 2.5 hp (1.8 kW) each and separate time entrance: 1st motor spinning anti-clockwise; 2nd motor spinning clockwise.
- Edge Trimming Unit - To carry out the trimming of edge excess at the front and rear portion of the panel with 2 tilting motors HF 0.5 hp (0.37 kW).
- Top and Bottom Trimming Unit - To carry out top and bottom fine trimming of the edge with 2 motors HF 1 HP (.75 kW). Micrometric adjustment with numerical readout.
- Scrapping Unit - To scrape the edge of the tape using knife scraping. Micrometric adjustment with digital readout.
- Brushing Unit - To carry out the cleaning and polishing of the applied edge using cloth disc brushes with 2 motors 0.25 hp (0.18 kW) with cloth discs dia. 3.8" - 100 mm.
- 1 suction hood dia. 2" / 50 mm
- 1 suction hood dia. 3.9" / 100 mm
- Separate box to collect ABS chips
- Installed Power: 12 KW
- Weight: 3550 lb / 1610 Kg
- Multi-Tap Transformer
- Electrics: 220V, 480V, 575V, 3 Phase 60Hz.
- Dimensions: 173" x 67" x 75" / 4400 x 1700 x 1900
- CE standards
- Min width of the panel 3.2" / 80 mm
- Min length of the panel 11.8" / 300 mm
- Max thickness of the panel 1.8" / 45 mm
- Min thickness of the panel 0.39" / 10 mm
- Edge dimensions in rolls ABS 0.02" - 0.12" / 0.4 - 3 mm
- Edge dimensions in strips 0.02 - 0.32" / 0.4 - 8 mm
- 2 Feed speeds 39-53 ft/min / 12-16 m/min
- Air pressure 6 bar