Brandt KD82 Optimat Edgebander
Serial #: 0-261-01-5206
Condition: As Taken from Service [?]
Cleaning and testing, reconditioning at extra cost
Stock Number: I-1-247(w)
- 3 PH
- Edgeband thickness: 0.016" - 1/2"
- Edgeband height 1/2" - 2-3/8"
- Coil cutoff max. .8 x 60 mm, 3.0 x 45 mm (PVC)
- Panel length min: 6-3/8"
- Panel width min: 2-1/2"
- Panel thickness: 3/8" - 2-3/16"
- Feed speed 42 FPM
- End trim unit - two motors 1/2HP each, cutting speed 14,400 RPM
- Fine trimming unit: 3/4HP, cutting speed 14,400 PRM, tilting range 0° - 25°
- Machine dimensions: 14'8" x 65" x 78-3/4"
- Working height: 33.5"
- Machine net weight: 3,740 lbs.
- Dust extraction: 6.3", 1600 CFM
- Compressed air connection: 0.18 CFM per panel, 7 bar (100PSI)
- Automatic height adjustment of all work stations when upper pressure beam is adjusted to desired height
- Control panel located at machine feed for operator convenience
- 800mm diameter coil table
- Automatic magazine for strip and coil feeding
- Extended infeed fence for easier feed of long workpieces
- Hotmelt granulate glue application system with approximately 12-minute heat-up time
- Reversible rotation of glue application roller, and retractable glue roller
- Infrared heating unit positioned between glue roller and pressure zone contributes to improved edge quality
- Strengthened precutter for cutting 3mm PVC from the coil
- First pressure roller driven and three idle pressure rollers. Pressure zone equipped with digital counter for consistent zone control
- Double motor end trimming unit with straight and chamfer trim capability
- Top and bottom fine trimming unit with digital "Quickset" system
- Padded sound enclosure with centralized dust extraction outlet
- Scraping unit with top, bottom, and side tracing device for machining or rounding of pretrimmed PVC edges, 3mm radius reversible profile knives included
- Buffing unit with two motors, inclinable and adjustable vertically and horizontally
- Electronic frequency changer for all trimming motors, which also incorporates electronic motor brakes
- Electrical components according to UL/CSA listings
- Manual included