BEL Enclosureless Dust Collector
The BEL Series enclosureless dust collector is an industrial small capacity system generating up to 5000CFM, available in single or three phases. Designed to collect particles from coarse to mixed sizes generated by wood machines operating intermittently or continuously. Recommended for applications involving one or two machines in a small shop, or in larger facilities where a stand alone solution is necessary.
- 9' or 11' high compact design
- 1800 RPM fan
- 5000CFM @ 8.0" WC
- 10 or 15HP blower motor
- Filtration surface: 227.96 - 470.03 sq. ft.
- Sound level: under 81 dB
- Disposal capacity -
- Bel 100/100XL: (2) 105 gal.
- Bel 150/150 XL: (3) 105 gal.
- High-efficiency beane bag filter bags with efficiency level 99.99% between 3.8 and 4.6 microns
- Configured for push application only
- Disposable plastic bags with quick clamps
- Optional Magnetic Starter
- Dust Disposal Options:
- Bags (Standard)
- Steel drums
- Plastic tilt trucks
¾ HP, 115V – 10 Amp (Single phase), 1800 CFM, 76 dB
(2) ¾ HP blowers, 3600 CFM, 76 dB